Managing the Finance Function with Metrics
Brought to you by CFO magazine
Transform your finance department from a back-office operation to a front-office strategic asset by building a CFO performance management dashboard and using it effectively.
Join business intelligence expert Wayne Eckerson for this Webcast about dashboard design. This Webcast provides finance executives with solid strategies, and practical tactics, for building a CFO dashboard that puts the power of analytics at your fingertips.
From this Webcast, you will learn:
This Webcast no longer offers the opportunity to earn continuing professional education (CPE) credit. We invite you to stay tuned to CFO.com for future Webcasts that will offer attendees opportunities to earn CPE credit.
- The fundamentals of designing a CFO performance dashboard;
- Tips on creating effective performance metrics;
- Whether to include nonfinancial data in your dashboard;
- The pros and cons of pulling in real-time updates;
- Considerations related to data that forecasts future performance;
- Ways to tailor a performance dashboard for use by the CFO and other finance executives; and
- How to work proactively using dashboard data.
For inquiries or complaints concerning this Webcast, please call (212) 488-4708.
About the Presenter
Wayne Eckerson is the author of many in-depth reports, a columnist for several business and technology magazines, and a noted speaker, blogger, and the author of the best-selling book Performance Dashboards: Measuring, Monitoring, and Managing Your Business (John Wiley & Sons, 2005) and TDWI's BI Maturity Model.
Founder and President
BI Leadership Forum